Commercial Interior DesignWe provide full-service commercial interior design services for businesses of all sizes and types. We’ve provided our services to law firms, court houses, hospitality, property management companies, universities, tenant improvement companies, and more. Our interior design services include:
- Meeting: Our first order of business is to meet with you to define your tastes and decide on a stylistic approach. Our prime concern is to understand your vision and turn it into reality.
- Space Planning: A well designed interior that allows for adequate flow and movement as well as an efficient use of available space and current furnishings and accessories requires careful planning and expertise.
- Selection of Furniture, Accessory, & Art: Guided by the budget, we will select and review with you the furniture, accessories, and art that will be purchased.
- Furniture Design: If applicable, we will design furniture.
- Lighting: Lighting can unconsciously impact the mood and emotions of your clients. Placement and type of lighting is considered to produce the intended mood.
- Re-Design: If applicable we can redesign any space.
- Finish Selections – paint/flooring/walls: Creating harmony, balance, and contrast requires the discerning eye of an experienced interior designer.
Provence Interiors specializes in incorporating all California Fire Code Requirements for Medical and Professional Facilities when specifying materials or surfaces that apply to a specific project.
Previous clients include: California Appellate Court facilities, California Baptist University, Claremont Mckenna University, Seventh Day Adventist Church-Corona CA., Lincoln Harris Property Managers, and Hospitality Industry. References available upon request.